Come join us for a weekend of food, music and fun as we celebrate Polish heritage!
Another annual all-age family Taste of Pierogi is coming to Toyota Park at 7000 S Harlem Ave in Bridgeview, IL.
The four-day event will feature:
- live music (Polka, Polish dance music, and your favorite local cover bands)
- traditional Polish dancers
- carnival rides for all ages
- Polish beer and other beverages
- and of course, among a vast selection of other tasty specials, the star of our event - PIEROGI!
The Taste of Pierogi is a unique event - we aim to make each year's event a must-see attraction for people not only of Polish decent, but of all ethnicities.
We encourage everyone to take part in the Pierogi Eating Contest. Get ready to test your intestinal fortitude! Click below, register, and fight for a prize!
Addmission & hours of operations
This is an all-age family event. Children of age 5 and under get in for free!
Venue & directions
(East Parking Lot)
7000 S Harlem Ave
Bridgeview, IL 60455